Grozdanov Communications Consulting is committed to maintaining the trust of its customers, partners and visitors to our websites. In our policy, we provide detailed information on when and why we collect your personal information, how we store and use it, and provide information on the rights of individuals.
What does this Policy regulate and on what legal basis?
As of May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies in Bulgaria. It has been adopted by the European Union and aims to harmonize the policies of the EU Member States regarding the collection and use of personal data. Its purpose is to guarantee our right to privacy, to protect our personal data, to give more security against misuse to each one of us. Anything that allows a user to be identified is considered personal data. This can be email, names, cell phone, address, IP address. The new regulation comes with a number of requirements that we apply and which you can read here. Among them are:
• Inform you what data we use.
• Let you know why we use them.
• Ask for your consent to use them when we provide additional services based on them, such as targeted advertising, for example.
• Give you the opportunity to change your consent for different purposes.
• To guarantee you the right to request correction of your data, their deletion, as well as to be “forgotten”.
• Indicate the third parties / other companies with whom we share your data.
What personal information do we collect and why?
We collect and process personal information as follows:
If you are one of our clients (or work for one of our clients)
We may collect your contacts and other personal information (name, email address, telephone number, biography) so that we can communicate with you about the services we provide or while we provide the services.
Our clients may assign us to process personal data of persons with whom they communicate on the Internet, through social media or public events.
If you provide or can provide goods / services to us or our customers
We may collect your contacts and other personal information (name, email address, telephone number) so that we and our customers can communicate with you about the provision or possible provision of goods or services by you.
If you are invited / attending an event organized or led by us
We will collect your contact and other personal information (name, email address, telephone number) to allow us and, if appropriate, our customers to communicate with you in connection with participation in the event.
If you are a journalist / blogger
We will collect your contact information so that we can communicate with you on behalf of or for our customers.
If you apply for a position with us
We may collect personal information about you in connection with any application for a position with us. In this case, we will explain in more detail how and for what purposes we intend to process the relevant personal information.
If you are an employee
The personal information of the employees is processed and shared, for example with our accounting company, in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and by virtue of contractual and legal requirements.
If you visit our sites
Our site (s) collect from users an email address to receive an email newsletter through a third party MailChimp; IP address and / or unique mobile device number.
• Sections you visit;
• How much time do you spend on the content on the site;
• Ads you have seen or interacted with.
To whom do we share and disclose your personal data when visiting our site?
When you visit our site we sometimes send some of the information to third parties. This is necessary in order to be able to provide the best experience when using the service, and sometimes – to be able to ensure the availability and accessibility of the service you use. Our Sites do not grant the right to use, sell, disclose or share information about you (personal data within the meaning of the GDPR) with other persons or unrelated companies, except when necessary to provide you with requested services and when we permission has been granted.
The information is provided to trusted partners who work on a contractual basis and under confidential agreements. These companies may use such information to enable our sites to deliver advertising to their users. However, these companies do not have the right to share this information on their own. These companies are, without being exhaustive:
• Google with related products: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, DoubleClick for Publishers, AdX, AdSense, Google Case, Google IMA, Google Plus: https://privacy.google.com/#
• Facebook with the respective products: Facebook Tracking Pixel, Facebook Tools – Plug-in “like” button, Sign in with Facebook profile, etc. : https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
• Mail Chimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
• Twitter widgets: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
By visiting our sites, you agree to send information to our partners.
Protection of information when visiting our site
Our site (s) do not store information. User emails are physically stored on the servers of our MailChimp partners. Their servers are located in data storage centers. They meet international industry standards for security and privacy, so they guarantee maximum protection of our users’ data. You can read more about it here: https://mailchimp.com/about/security/
Data transfer when visiting our site
Some of our partners may transfer data outside the EEA when there is a decision on the adequate level of protection and standard contractual clauses. For more information, you can view our partners’ privacy policies.
Who else can have access to your personal information?
We may sometimes need to share your personal information with third parties. We will share personal information only where we are legally required to do so.
If you are a customer and provide us with personal information, we will assume (unless you notify us in writing) that we may disclose your personal information to the extent we deem reasonably necessary to provide our services, or as required by applicable law. . For example, we may transfer your personal information to third parties such as:
• the media so that we can communicate with them on behalf of or for you;
• to manage an event in which your data (e.g. name, company, profession) will be used by the third party only for this specific purpose;
• our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors;
• Disclosures required by law or regulation: in certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose personal information in accordance with applicable laws or regulations, including to law enforcement or in connection with legal proceedings.
Where do we process your personal information?
We process personal information only in Bulgaria.
How do we take care of your personal information?
We use security tools in order to protect your personal information against unauthorized or illegal use and against accidental loss, damage or destruction.
We have strict confidentiality agreements (including data protection obligations) with third party service providers.
How long we store your personal information
We process personal information only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was originally collected, and then delete it, unless we need to continue to process it to fulfill our legal obligations or for another legitimate and lawful purpose.
Personal data that we process are stored only for the period that is necessary or legally specified.
Your access to your personal information
You have the right to:
• ask us to provide you with copies of the personal information we hold about you, to verify its accuracy, or to request that the information be updated or corrected;
• request the deletion, anonymity or blocking of your personal information that is processed in violation of the law;
• you object to the processing of your personal information for legitimate reasons. Under certain circumstances, we may not be able to stop the use of your personal information. If this is the case, we will let you know why.
• use the unsubscribe option (which is in all our marketing emails to you) if you no longer wish to receive any marketing materials from us or contact us using our contact details.
When you request information, you must provide sufficient information to verify your identity. The information must contain at least a name; unique civil number / personal number of a foreigner or other similar identifier; permanent address; mailing address; telephone; e-mail address for correspondence (if available). If you do not provide this information or the information provided raises reasonable doubts about your identity, Grozdanov Communications may refuse to process the submitted request for information.
No fee is required when submitting the request, a reasonable amount may be required if the request is considered manifestly unfounded or excessive.
The data administrator shall provide the data subject with information on the action taken on a request under Articles 15 to 22, without undue delay and in any case within one month of receipt of the request. If necessary, this period may be extended by a further two months, taking into account the complexity and number of requests.
The data administrator shall inform the data subject of any such extension within one month of receipt of the request, indicating the reasons for the delay. Where the data subject submits a request by electronic means, the information shall, where possible, be provided by electronic means, unless the data subject has requested otherwise.
In case the data administrator does not take action on the data subject’s request, the data administrator shall notify the data subject without delay and at the latest within one month of receiving the request of the reasons for not taking action and of the possibility to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority and to look for a judicial protection
If you wish to use any of your rights, please contact us using the information below.
contact with us
Address: Sofia 1421
67 “Tsanko Tserkovski” str., entr. V, 4th floor, apt. 8
Tel./fax: +359 2 865 42 61
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
To contact the Commission for Personal Data Protection:
Sofia 1592, 2 „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ” blvd.
The Commission for Personal Data Protection is the supervisory body in Bulgaria and may provide additional information about your rights and obligations regarding your personal information, as well as to consider any complaints you have regarding the processing of your personal information.
Update this policy
Date of this policy
This policy was last updated on 30 July 2020.